At Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, expecting mothers and their families receive the full range of care and support from our highly-trained OB/GYN physicians and dedicated staff members. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s offers many unique and specialized services for pregnant women and new moms, including advanced maternal age care for expectant mothers age 35 and older. Choosing to deliver your baby at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s ensures that you get the best care in an environment tailored to your pregnancy and birthing needs.
Having Your Baby at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, along with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL, provides the leading pregnancy, childbirth and pediatric care in the Rocky Mountain region. Our expert obstetricians and pediatric specialists work together to deliver your baby in a calm, comfortable setting. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center offers a wealth of support services and childbirth programs for patients and families before, during and after childbirth.
Programs and amenities for expecting mothers and their families at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s include:
- Expert clinical care for both low-risk and high-risk deliveries
- A dedicated labor and delivery unit with a board-certified OB/GYN laborist and anesthesiologist available 24/7
- Access to a trained Nurse Navigator who works with new and expecting moms during each stage of childbirth
- Breastfeeding Support Services including free breastfeeding classes, support groups, and daily access to certified lactation consultants
- Support and care for advanced maternal age pregnancies
- A hospital and birthing center designed to keep you and your baby safe
- Mom & Baby Unit accommodations including private rooms and sleeping rooms for your partner or family members
- A quiet and welcoming Lullaby Lounge for family visits with you and your baby
- Childbirth and parent education classes to help new and experienced parents prepare for bringing a new baby into the world
High-Quality Care in a Supportive Environment
Having a baby can be a profound, joyful experience for parents and their whole families. Choosing to deliver your baby at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center gives you peace of mind during each step of childbirth, from your first sonogram to leaving the birth center with your newborn. As leaders in the field of pediatrics, the obstetricians and pediatric specialists at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s are committed to providing expecting moms with the most high-quality care and support. Our labor and delivery unit is designed to accommodate and manage any possible complication that might occur during pregnancy or childbirth. At Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, you can trust that you’re in good hands when delivering your baby.